Pit Boss Navigator 1230 Pellet/Gas Combo Grill
The Pit Boss® 1230G Navigator Series Wood Pellet and Gas Combination Grill deliver a powerful grilling experience for the true outdoorsman. Giving you the choice to use real-wood flavor or the convenience of a gas grill, the Navigator Series Combo Grill gives you the tools necessary to craft mouthwatering flavor for searing fish, grilling game, smoking jerky, or whatever else your outdoor adventure brings you. The PB1230G offers 8-in-1 cooking versatility, allowing you to smoke, bake, braise, roast, grill, barbecue, char-grill, and sear - all in one machine. Using our innovative Flame Broiler Lever™, you can achieve instant direct or indirect heat in a temperature range of 180° to 500°F. The dial-in digital control board works hand-in-hand with Pit Boss® meat probes so you can monitor meat doneness, adjust cooking temperatures, and track fuel without having to open the lid. Just set it, forget it, and let the Sportsman do the work for you. Additional features of the Pit Boss® 1230G Navigator Series Combination Grill include three stainless-steel gas burners, a hopper viewing window, a built-in spice rack and bottle opener, a high-temperature powder coat finish, solid legs with 2 inline-style wheels, 2 locking caster wheels and the Pit Boss® best-in-class 5-year warranty.
Pit Boss Navigator 1230 Pellet/Gas Combo Grill Features:
- 1,261 square inches of cooking surface; holds approximately 62 burgers
- Reach temperatures from 180°F - 500°F with the dial-in digital control board with an LED read-out
- The 16 lb. hopper with hopper cleanout holds enough pellets to cook even the lowest and slowest dishes
- Turn up the heat with the Flame Broiler™ Lever which allows for direct flame searing up to 1,000°F
- 2 porcelain-coated cooking grates. Lower rack: Cast iron. Upper rack: Steel
- 30,000 BTU; 3 stainless-steel gas burners
- 2 meat probes included with the purchase allow you to optimize your cooking experience
- The removable side shelf + folding front shelf feature more prep space, while the solid bottom shelf gives you the option for additional storage
- Our grease management system consists of a simple steel bucket. Just replace the foil liner for easy cleanup. Foil liners not included
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets and propane gas with an adjustable smoke stack for a perfect smoky flavor
- Always get an even cook with our fan-forced convection cooking and consistent indirect heat
- Assembled Dimensions: 69.5"L x 31.7"W x 50.2"H Weight: 204.4 lb.
- Boxed Dimensions: 55.9"L x 25.6"W x 24.8"H Weight: 230.2 lb.
- User Manual Pit Boss Navigator 1230 Pellet/Gas Combo Grill