This outside air assembly is designed for the Harman Accentra52i and the Accentra52i-TC. It mounts on the insert unit to provide a sealed conduit for incoming combustion air when used with an outside air kit, commonly called an OAK.
All pellet-burning appliances require air for combustion. Without an outside air kit, the insert uses the already heated air within your home for combustion.
The benefits of using an OAK for combustion air are:
- Better heating efficiency
- Air pressure is stabilized which is better for your health
- The seals on your windows and doors are not compromised by using the stove
- The sealed system alleviates smoke in your house during a power failure
- 1- Air intake adapter
- 1- 3 inch pipe stub
- 1- Pipe stub gasket
- 4- 1/4-20 X 3/8 Flange head bolts
- 5- #10 Tek Screws