Our kits use only the highest quality pipe by DuraVent, but at affordable bundle pricing, save big!
This basic 3-inch pipe kit contains everything you need to vent your pellet stove directly out the wall with vertical rise. This is the most common venting installation. The installer can choose whether to have the vertical rise seen (rise interior) or unseen (rise exterior).
It is important to note that if your vertical runs of pipe are more than fifteen feet (15') at this point, the pellet vent pipe should be increased to four inches (4") in diameter. Do not exceed four feet (4') of pipe on a horizontal run, and DO attempt to use the least number of elbows in the flue system. If an offset is used it is better to install a 45-degree elbow whenever possible. NOTE: Installing elbows may inhibit your draft by up to 15% per elbow.
Additional pipe lengths can be added for more vertical rise as needed. If you are installing in a corner with the vertical rise on the exterior you will need to order a 45° Elbow for this kit.
- 1 x Silicone High Temperature Pipe Sealant (76CT)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro Appliance Adapter (3PVP-AD)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro Straight Pipe 6" Length (3PVP-06)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro Straight Pipe Adjustable 12" Length (3PVP-12A)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro Straight Pipe 12" Length (3PVP-12)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro Straight Pipe 24" Length (3PVP-24)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro Wall Thimble (3PVP-WT)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro Horizontal Terminating Cap (3PVP-HC2)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro 90 Degree Elbow (3PVP-E90)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro Clean Out Tee & Cap With Push Button Release (3PVP-TI)
- 1 x 3" DuraVent Pro Adjustable Wall Strap (3PVP-WSA-AMP)
Note: The 3" appliance adapter for this will fit all pellet stove with a 3" takeoff except for Harman. Harman Pellet Stoves have their own adapter, part number 3PVP-ADH