Ironstrike Striker Small Wood Stove, S160
The Striker S160 is among the lowest-emissions, non-catalytic stoves made anywhere in the world. Combined with its simple good looks, it possesses one of the most efficient combustion system ever made in a wood stove. The hand-crafted Striker performs exceptionally well, even at the low burn setting, allowing you to achieve the long, clean burns you desire – leaving your home warm and your mind at ease.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.