Ironstrike Canyon ST310
The Canyon ST310 is the perfect stove to heat larger homes, with the ability to warm up to 3,500 square feet with burn times of 7-12 hours. It offers the functional advantage of a multi-level top while providing greater radiant surface area for heat output and two cooktop surfaces. To add your distinctive style, the Canyon can be customized with door, trim, and blower options for a perfect, personalized appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox, creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists the ignition of fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.