Pit Boss Navigator 550 Wood Pellet Grill Features:
- 542 square inches of cooking surface, holds 26 burgers
- Reach temperatures from 180° - 500°F with the dial-in digital control board with LED readout
- The 16 lb. hopper holds enough pellets to cook even the lowest and slowest of dishes
- Turn up the heat with the adjustable Flame Broiler™ Lever which allows for direct flame searing up to 1,000°F
- 2 porcelain-coated cooking grids. Bottom rack: cast iron. Upper rack: steel
- 2 meat probe ports allow you to optimize temperature. 1 meat probe included with purchase
- The solid side shelf features more prep space + built in tool hooks, while the front folding shelf gives you the option for additional space
- Fueled by 100% Hardwood Pellets
- Our grease management system consists of a simple steel bucket. Just replace the foil liner for easy cleanup. Foil liners not included
- Always get an even cook with our fan-forced convection cooking and consistent indirect heat
- Assembled Dimensions: 48.3"L x 34.2"W x 47"H Weight: 122.4 lb.
- Boxed Dimensions: 39"L x 22.4"W x 26"H Weight: 143.3 lb.
- User Manual Pit Boss Navigator 550 Wood Pellet Grill
The Pit Boss® 550G Navigator Series is the ultimate grilling experience for the modern handyman, ergonomically designed to provide less strain and more usability. With advanced grilling technology, premium grade steel builds and 100% all-natural hardwood pellet fuel, enjoy Bigger, Hotter, Heavier® features that can only come from a Pit Boss grill. The PB550G offers 8-in-1 cooking versatility, allowing you to smoke, bake, braise, roast, grill, barbecue, char-grill and sear - all in one machine. Using our innovative Flame Broiler™ Lever, you can achieve instant direct or indirect heat in a temperature range of 180° - 500°F. The digital control board and stainless-steel meat probes allow you to track temperatures so you can set it and forget it. Let the Navigator do all the work for you. Additional features of the Pit Boss 550G Navigator Series include a custom-fitting PB550G grill cover for heavy-duty full-length coverage, one included meat probe, reinforced legs, high-temperature powder coat finish, a modular front-to-bottom shelf, and the Pit Boss® best-in-class 5-year warranty.