Blaze introduces an affordable commercial style grill that was designed with your outdoor BBQ desires in mind. Blaze gas grills feature precision cut, 304 stainless steel components which bring the promise of lasting durability to your outdoor BBQ! This model takes things to the next level with our signature SRL led accent lights and integrated halogen hood lighting. Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, cooking grids, body, flame tamers, heat zone separators, warming rack, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- 5 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 70,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Total grill BTUs equal 80,000
- Heavy 9mm triangular stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability and produce distinguished sear marks
- 915 square inches of total cooking space Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
Stoves, Inserts, Fireplaces and Log Sets purchased through our online store are self installed. These appliances can be either shipped(freight charges apply) or picked up at our store. Due to the evolving nature of freight costs, if your stove needs to be shipped we will contact once we have a freight quote. If you are local to our store and would like us to install your appliance, please Contact Us.
Stoves, Inserts, Fireplaces and Log Sets ship via 3rd party freight carriers. Please provide a street address and phone number for delivery, no P.O. Boxes will be accepted and may delay your order. If a Stove, Insert, Fireplace or Log Set is not in stock at our facility your order will be drop shipped from one of our distributors or direct from the manufacturer. We will provide Tracking/Pro numbers and carrier information as soon as we have it. When your order arrives inspect all packages carefully for damage before signing for the delivery. If there is damage, take pictures and notify The Fireplace & Stove Center within 24 hours of receiving your order.